- to provide a safe environment in which each individual feels valued and safe.
- to ensure that all children are provided with a broad and balanced curriculum and are supported and challenged to reach their full potential.
- to raise self-esteem, develop positive attitudes towards life long learning and to celebrate success.
- to provide a well managed and efficient school that actively creates challenge and stimulation to develop enquiring minds.
- to encourage honesty, fairness and a caring respectful attitude towards others and the environment.
- to provide a positive approach to the welfare and guidance of children, promoting spiritual, moral, cultural and social development whilst establishing a close relationship between home, school and the wider community.